Any tips for dealing with a husband gone for long periods at a time?

We've been married 8 years and he's gone to spend a year or a little over training for OTR truck driving, so he will be gone a long stretch at a time, then home again for a short time again and again. We've spent a total of 8 days totally apart other than this. Wondered if anybody had any practical... show more We've been married 8 years and he's gone to spend a year or a little over training for OTR truck driving, so he will be gone a long stretch at a time, then home again for a short time again and again. We've spent a total of 8 days totally apart other than this. Wondered if anybody had any practical suggestions.

No telling me he's cheating or going to..he's NOT
No telling me to get a boyfriend..NOT an option
No telling me to leave him cuz he shouldn't be away from us, he's doing what is right for us , just need any ideas of help to get through it.
Update: I have 3 little kids, so joining things without them is not an option, and going with him is not an option, training is 3 weeks for the actual CDL, then 8 weeks for the company (no home time) then home every 2 weeks or so