Frank asked in 健康疾病與處置癌症 · 1 decade ago

急!懇請大德協助中文翻成英文,謝謝!

懇請大德協助下列中文翻成英文,俾E-MAIL至韓國延世大學尋求就醫的機會,感激不盡‧

『致 韓國延世大學癌症中心(YONSEN UNIVERSITY—CANCER CENTER)

您好,欣聞貴大學獨步全球成功研發出一種新型基因改造病毒株,利用引起感冒的腺病毒進行基因改造,能有效鎖定並殺死癌細胞。

我是台灣台北人,罹患黑色素腫瘤,於左下肢的原發部位已做外科廣泛切除,並摘除鼠蹊部及骨盆腔淋巴結(已轉移),接受治療迄今二年餘,經注射一年干擾素及三次外科手術,唯腫瘤仍舊不斷復發,未見好轉,為尋求解除病痛之苦的機會,懇請貴大學接受本人參與臨床實驗,在此致上由衷的感謝,並煩請賜覆。』

Rating
    Favorite Answer

To Yonsei University — Cancer Center it may concern:    Dear Sirs, the big news from your unique global and successful research about the new therapy developed by the team from Yonsei University— Cancer Center uses a genetically-engineered form of the adenovirus, which normally causes colds. Following three rounds of injections, more than 90 percent of cancer cells in the brains, liver, lungs and womb of mice disappeared within 60 days.   I am a Taiwanese, (男? 女? 幾歲?), diagnosed with Melanoma for 2 years, I had received radical surgery on original lesion of left lower limb and also extracted the lymph nodes of groin and pelvic areas (metastatic LN). In the past 2 years, I had suffered from 3 times of operation and one year therapy ofInterferon. However, the tumor has recurred again and again, there is no improvement was noted. For the possibility of free my suffering, I would like to request your permission to participate your clinical experimentation in voluntarily.  Thank you very much for the opportunity to evaluate my requirement. I look forward to your early reply. Yours truly, 龍哥 

2006-10-27 08:42:21 補充:

第ㄧ句" To Yonsei University — Cancer Center it may concern:"

還是改成 "To whom it may concern:" 就可以了 謝謝!

Source(s): 隨意