Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 1 decade ago

Which state in USA holds the biggest arab population?

Which state in usa has teh biggest arab/muslim population in usa? if so, and if you know the stats, please provide me with some stats. Are you against arabs living in usa?

Favorite Answer

Michigan...forget town name but one is almost all Arab.

Can't judge an entire culture on basis of a few wild siders that we call terrorist.

Otherwise all white american males would be pedofiles in the worlds eyes since we are white males. That is what most pedofiles are even though they aren't even .00001% of the population.

I have more worry about all the mexicans coming in trying to change our country into a back alley version of theirs. That is the threat. Arabs here transform to our ways and culture, that is the proper way to be an American.

on the 2000 census there have been a million.2 million people who claimed Arab descent. And this shocked me: the optimal inhabitants is in New Jersey. and that i've got no project with electorate of Arab descent residing right here.

Yep, Michigan. Particularly Dearborn.

I believe that would be Michigan.

I hope it is ok to give you this link for the Detroit Metropolitan Area 2000 Census.

Why do you want to know? Are you planning some act of terrorism against them? A couple of the people who have answered this question are really hateful. Shame on all of you.

if we should nuke all arabs based on the actions of a few then i guess people in thailand must think they should nuke all white men because they are crawling all over the country and screwing children.

I think Michigan.

IRAQ.