Capn' Joe asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

Whats a better deal Warrick dunn and torry holt or brian westbrook and darrel jackson?

Favorite Answer

Holt is straight up dominant this year, and Dunn is decent.

You can't trust Jackson and Stallworth will be back soon, which will take a lot of action away from Westbrook.

Definitly go with Holt and Dunn.

Dunn and Holt, Holt is the best reciever in the league and Jackson has Senica Wallace throwing to him??? Westbrook is always questionable every week and dunn is reliable and a great back now that duckett is gone!!!

ill go with holt and dunn just for a few reasons. one hasselback is out so that will hurt! and two i like westbrook have him on my team but he is a head ache to own and isn't a garrentee starter every week with injury concerns! holt has been tearing things up and dunn is a good number 2 running back! so holt and dunn

That's a toughie but I'll go with Dunn and Holt. I dont trust Jackson, especially with Hasselbeck out now.

Westbrook is fast becoming a #1 tier RB. In my opinion he ranks right there with LT, LJ,Alexander and the like. With that said he alone makes the deal worth it.

Are you sreious???WESTBROOK &JACKSON

Source(s): common sence..mathmatical statistics