Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 decade ago

What is a good cologne or body fragrance product for a guy's everyday life that is inexpensive (under $15)

I'm talking about brand AND / OR flavor, but preferably both. And state if you're male or female, too.

Favorite Answer

I'm male and have always liked Clubman Pinaud, Old Spice, or BOD. All are inexpensive and the women in my life seem to like them. Remember that cologne is influenced by your own body chemistry so you need to try a few at your local dept. store to find one that works for you. Take a trusted female with you and try a couple to find one that you like and she approves. It is my belief however that women simply prefer a clean escort without a scent that will conflict with their expensive perfume so 99% of the time a shower with dial soap is my lady's preference for me:0

my fiance wears adidias moves for men and its really nice not a very heavy mens cologne as some of the more inexpensive brands can be not sure where you live but in Canada its available at zellers, wal-mart for relatively cheap not totally sure if its under 15 though. Do you have a discount fragrance store near you? you can usually pick up some nice stuff for cheap.

I'm a married woman who has known my husband my whole life and he ALWAYS smells good, and never wears cologne. I think its overkill, and there are so many good body washes and even deodorants that smell gooood that you don't really need cologne. He uses Speed Stick 24/7 Icy Blast deodorant and it smells like he has some kind of cologne on. I'd go minimal if I were you. Stick with the same product/scent when you find one you like and you'll have a "signature scent" (chicks like that).

Don't wear anything that smells like a Christmas tree.

I know this sounds really cheesy but I absolutely LOVE the way the blue BOD spray smells at Walmart!!!

Another good one is Drakkar.

If you're willing to spend a little extra, you've GOT to get Chrome... it makes me grin just thinking about it.

All of these can be found at Walmart.

Mambo is the best! I think the small bottle is anywhere from $15-$20

I highly recommend getting Very Sexy #1 by Victoria's Secret though. The girls love it!

Axe! Any scent smells great and it is definately inexpensive - can be found just about anywhere - you're sure to be smellin' good!

I wear axe, my favorite is appolo

well adidas...is cheap and tag and axe and they all smeel really good!