Fridge Won't Cool at All (After moving)?

This fridge was working a month ago. I transported it 250 miles on its belly. I plugged it in and the compressor runs continuously. In the first hour, the compressor got very hot but the condenser coil was at room temperature. After 5 hours, the start of the condenser coil was hot, maybe the first 5%, 5%... show more This fridge was working a month ago. I transported it 250 miles on its belly.
I plugged it in and the compressor runs continuously.
In the first hour, the compressor got very hot but the condenser coil was at room temperature.
After 5 hours, the start of the condenser coil was hot, maybe the first 5%, 5% further along it was at room temperature.
The start of capillary tube seems to be at room temperature.
The entire evaporator is at room temperature.
The return from the evaporator is at room temperature where it enters the compressor.
I have heard that a fridge should be transported vertically because oil can get in "the wrong places". Too bad I didn't hear that before I moved it.
I believe that moving it on its belly caused the problem. I examined the configuration of the coils and, with the unit shut off, I spent 10 days repositioning it in various ways while trying to imagine the oil flowing back to the compressor.
I tried running it again and, same problem.
What's next
Update: So, it is either burned out seals in the compressor which means junk the thing or oil in the cap tube. What about the dryer? Oil there also? I guess the last gasp is to try to heat the cap tube. Any other ideas. The fridge is over 20 years old but has sentimental value and I have nothing but time on my... show more So, it is either burned out seals in the compressor which means junk the thing or oil in the cap tube. What about the dryer? Oil there also?
I guess the last gasp is to try to heat the cap tube.
Any other ideas. The fridge is over 20 years old but has sentimental value and I have nothing but time on my hands.
Can I replace the cap tube. I have a vacuum pump and maybe I can get someone to regharge it.