How to print a paper horizontally?

I want to print a paper horizontally, not vertically. I want to make a brochure, and 3 vertical collums are too small, how do you print it horizontally. PLEASE HELP

If you know it then could you please state it, I'm really not in the mood for jokes.

THANK YOU NICHOLAS C!!!!!!!!!! It was short simple and answered my question

Favorite Answer

file, page set up, then choose landscape

You go to print setup, look for orientation and click on landscape it should change the way the paper will print things the other.

Go to Printer Preferences (or Properties of the printer). Choose "landscape" printing from the options.

• it's called landscape printing, after you click print a box pops up...select it there...then try using autosize or fit to page if your printer had those features built into the printer driver. Or use a program for making brochures, or even word

I believe you need to go in and reset your printer, mine has two choices called landscape or ummmm can't remember, but one is vertical and the other horizontal. You should find it where you click on to pick the style of paper and so on.

• Obsean

File, print, then open your printer options. There should be a "landscape" and "portrait" setting. Set it to landscape.

• Paul

I think go to "Page Setup" and change the layout from "portrait" to "landscape".

If it's not under page setup, try format paragraph.

In Microsoft Word change the mode to "LandScape"

WHEN YOU CLICK PRINT THEN GO TO LAYOUT AND PICK LANDSCAPE THIS WILL PRINT THE WAY YOU WANT YOU WILL HAVE 2 CHOICES PORTRAIT AND LANDSCAPE.

• D S

go into page options depending on what you're in the file menu....there should be a little graphic for page layout.