How to print a paper horizontally?

I want to print a paper horizontally, not vertically. I want to make a brochure, and 3 vertical collums are too small, how do you print it horizontally. PLEASE HELP

Update:

If you know it then could you please state it, I'm really not in the mood for jokes.

Update 2:

THANK YOU NICHOLAS C!!!!!!!!!! It was short simple and answered my question

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

file, page set up, then choose landscape

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

You go to print setup, look for orientation and click on landscape it should change the way the paper will print things the other.

• 1 decade ago

Go to Printer Preferences (or Properties of the printer). Choose "landscape" printing from the options.

• it's called landscape printing, after you click print a box pops up...select it there...then try using autosize or fit to page if your printer had those features built into the printer driver. Or use a program for making brochures, or even word

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I believe you need to go in and reset your printer, mine has two choices called landscape or ummmm can't remember, but one is vertical and the other horizontal. You should find it where you click on to pick the style of paper and so on.

• Obsean
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

File, print, then open your printer options. There should be a "landscape" and "portrait" setting. Set it to landscape.

• Paul
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I think go to "Page Setup" and change the layout from "portrait" to "landscape".

If it's not under page setup, try format paragraph.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

In Microsoft Word change the mode to "LandScape"

• 1 decade ago

WHEN YOU CLICK PRINT THEN GO TO LAYOUT AND PICK LANDSCAPE THIS WILL PRINT THE WAY YOU WANT YOU WILL HAVE 2 CHOICES PORTRAIT AND LANDSCAPE.

• D S
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

go into page options depending on what you're in the file menu....there should be a little graphic for page layout.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.