Whats the best type of Tea?

Update: I think your find black Tea is just as healthy. whats green Tea taste like then?
Update 2: There was a report that any drink will hydrate you as long as its non alcoholic even caffene drinks. will hydrate you aparently. I suppose the test is to only drink tea for 5 days nothing else just tea. if your still alive then I guess what proves Tea hydrates you otherwise you would be dead
Update 3: There was a report that any drink will hydrate you as long as its non alcoholic even caffene drinks. will hydrate you aparently. I suppose the test is to only drink tea for 5 days nothing else just tea. if your still alive then I guess what proves Tea hydrates you otherwise you would be dead in double quick time if... show more There was a report that any drink will hydrate you as long as its non alcoholic even caffene drinks. will hydrate you aparently. I suppose the test is to only drink tea for 5 days nothing else just tea. if your still alive then I guess what proves Tea hydrates you otherwise you would be dead in double quick time if it had the opposite effect