Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

where can i go to complain about undelivered purchase?

purchased goods online from a company that sells paintball goods. promised me 2 weeks delivery time. its been 2 months yet i havnt received anything. sent countless emails already. they even gave me a USPS tracking number after a month of wait just to make me expect that the goods were coming. guess what.... no goods yet. a forum that i went to are full of complaints with their service. what can i do to get my money back or even more, get back at these fools?

Favorite Answer

Definitely contact the USPS, and do it by phone with a real person, not an online thing. Was the package insured? If it was, I think the USPS is responsible for refunding you some money to replace the items.

Also, the Better Business Bureau has an offshoot called the Bad Business Bureau that you can leave feedback with. And there's another one called Ripoff something. I don't remember the full name, sorry. Also, check if the company that you ordered it from possibly has a parent company that you can file a complaint with.

On may 17, 2014 I bought one Ray Ban and one Hollister Sweater by CHAMA IMPORTS....I did not receive the items yet......I did a search in Post Office in Brazil and USPS and they tell that the items are returned to the seller......

The problem is that we are many, many, many people with the same, exactly the same tracking number........Mine is LZ198771825US ....

I think that the seller is using this fraude to take all the buyers to loose their precious Money.....I think the seller is practicing an ecommerce crime..... Please, i am asking someone to help us.....No one knows how to prevent new bad purchases...

email USPS and say you havnt recieved your package. explain to them what happened and how long you've been waiting. maybe they lost it somewhere or something. have you tried the USPS number yet?

what does the tracking number say ? is it in transit ? was it delivered ? if so when ? if it did arrive someone had to have signed it from within the house...