Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

I'm 38 weeks pregnant and have noticed more discharge. But it isn't chunky, its more watery.?

Could I be leaking amniotic fluid or is it just normal?

Favorite Answer

YES!!!!! Go get checked!!!!! Women do sometimes have urinary incontinence when you are that far along, but if you don't think it is urine.....go to the doctor.....you could have broken your water or have a slow leak......both of which need to be checked.

You should call the dr's office and tell them. If it is amniotic fluid you will soon be going into labor and may need to be seen. That's what it sounds like to me.

It is possible that it is amniotic fluid, may want to check with your doctor.

Necessary at this time that u see a Doc.

But u lack Vitamin, Iron and mainly Protein supliment.. Take more of that in food and not tablets.

Sounds like you lost your mucous plug. You will be having your baby soon. I went into labor the same day I lost mine. Good luck to you.

You are so close to 42wks and that is full term that a few weeks before you can lose your mucous plug. That is what is sounds like to me and that just means that your sac is loosening and it could be any day before your water breaks. This is normal...

Source(s): Been there done that 3xs

sounds like ur mucos. go get checked though. when i went into labor both times my water broke. its just like goin to the bathroom. you just feel a burst. good luck and have a safe delivery and congrats

I would definitely call your doctor on this one. It could be nothing, or it could be something that needs to be given attention right away.

Go to your doctor or the nearest hospital. You may be in labor.

Could ya keep the question from not wanting me to throw up? I would call a doctor, they know best.