Who is the best cook in your household?

• Shadow
    Favorite Answer

I am, though I wish someone else was. It would nice to be able to go home from work to a good, hot meal. Instead, I have to go home and cook it instead.

depends on what's cooking. For a steak it's definitely my husband. but for the Mexican and Italian dishes i'm the master chef.

Me!

Cordon bleu in the 60s

Country in the 70s

my household is my mom.... my whole family... that i would say is my grandma, but there are a lot of good cooks in my family... we're Italian, it's "in the fingertips"

Me. My husband is the best baker.

The pizza delivery guy!

Me, me, me, me, m, Oh, I am the only one who cooks. Me anyway.

Me, only because I am the only one here.

My husband.

I am. Hubby thinks he is, but it's really me.