Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternet · 1 decade ago

is u.k net lottery internatioal a scam ?

I recieved a email saying I won a lotto and they wanted me to send them money before I would recueve my winnings am I being scamed. is there any way to find out if this is legit?

is there a any way tocheck if my winnings iare real or not?

Favorite Answer

It is a SCAM. Don't just delete it. Use the REPORT SPAM button. That means that fewer people will get that SPAM. They will end up getting blocked by everone.

Good luck

It's always nice to think that we have won some money, but I am in the UK and I can assure you wholeheartedly that this is a scam. There is no such thing as U.K. Net Lottery International,...absolutely a scam. If anyone ever sends you anything asking for money up front, do not even reply to it and certainly don't be tempted to send any money, you will never see it again and probably be sucked into sending more and more money. You would also be at serious risk of having your identity stolen, which could land you with serious debt problems for years to come.

This a site where you can check out the name...

http://www.fraudwatchinternational.com/

look under N in lottery scams.

Of course it's a scam. My partner 'wins' one of these lotteries every week! And we haven't seen a penny...

its probably a scam. Don't even bother checking if its legit or not.

• bigguy

Yes,it's a scam.