Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 1 decade ago

Gay Marriage Ruling Prediction in New Jersey..what will it be?

Ruling coming down today.

I am all for it and I am not gay. But if i was I would want the same rights as all humans on this earth!

GOOD LUCK TO YOU!!!!!!

YAY! It has been agreed by New Jersey that YES!! Gays do have the same rights to marry!

Any further opinions?

Favorite Answer

I hope it passes. Im about 15 states away. Where & when can I find out if it passed?

It does not mean that insurance companies, hospitals or inheritance lawyers will honor it.

You can't have just some of the same rights, you need them all.

I AM GAY AND I THINK THAT THE SOCIETY JUST WANTS US TO FEEL MISERABLE BECAUSE IT IS "QUOTE UNQUOTE" WRONG. SO THEY WANT TO BRING US DOWN BUT IT ONLY MAKES ME STRONGER.

i dont think it will pass. and my personal opinion is i pray that they dont .pass it

Source(s): bible