boogy asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

ok well i used to like a guy and he new i did and so we started to date and?

and he got well turned evil he would say oh i love you lets make love and stuff like that ... so he would make me lay on his bed and he would do that ........ evry day after school he would do that to me . 1 day i said no and he said why you let me all thows other times ... and then he forced me on to the bed and said fine you say no for that pazishion and turned me over and well yeah .......... what should i do now help me ??????????????

• Yo LO!
    Favorite Answer

You need to stay away from him and tell him if he comes near you, or tries that again, you will call the police!

I think you should talk to somebody older that can give you an opinion as to whether or not you should see a Dr. & if you were raped. If that is the case you need to go see a Dr. and they will help you what to do next.

You can go to Family Planning or check to see about other non profit org.s it won't cost you anything, look in the phonebook, and take care of yhourself now, if you don't give yourself back the self respect he took, you will have a hard time trying in the future, he could have potentially screwed up your life, don't let it happen. It may be embarrassing now, but better face it, and deal, or it could haun t you and mess up anyh chanc e you have at having a healthy relationship with someone that deserves you in the future.

Source(s): exp

Well first of all what you're describing, sounds like rape to me. Even though you'd let him do it those other times, it doesn't give him a reason to force you to do it again. I wouldn't tell him, but I would go and tell an adult or my parents or just someone older than me, even if I get in trouble for it.

If your saying this guy forced sex on you regardless if you slept with him a million times THAT'S RAPE!!! if you said "NO" you need to report him to the police. If you are uncomfortable about the immediate approach, seek out professional counselor or a rape hot line and have them direct and assist you. They can and will be very supportive. Good luck, and Don't Blame Yourself. "No means NO!" and no one has the right to violate your voice.

First of all stop any communication with him, and if you don't feel comfortable telling your mother, then I would like to help you. He used you, and you didn't know better so you let him. When he realized he you weren't going to let him do it anymore, he forced you, and that is not acceptable at all. You can email me directly at rn26_connell@yahoo if you would like someone to talk to about this, sort of like a big sister. Good luck

I would tell him you want to go out and actually act like a couple. Laying in the bed every day ins't a sign of him wanting to be with you... it's another sign. Ask him to take you places, and do things... other things. If he isn't interested in that, he isn't interested in you... except one part.

• Darren

He sounds abusive, dump him! Get someone who cares about you.

Do you feel that he may be violent? You may have to call the authorities on him.

take care... you sound as if you deserve better... (ps... don't give away sex too easily... if the guy is worth it he'll respect you more and will wait for when you're ready.)

K first you should leran how to type and speak english. Second you should dump his as s becuase clearly he is just in the relationship for the physical benifits.

Umm that's called rape, umm it's illegal I would press charges, but please realize that you helped get yourself into this mess, for some reason you feel the need to be accepted by males, must have had a bad relationship with a father figure or something.

But IT'S NOT your fault, you should know that!

Tell him you don't like being raped by him and you'll have to tell the police if he tries again. If he tries to call your bluff, call the police. Meanwhile let everyone you both know, know that he's violent.