Sparkles asked in PetsDogs · 1 decade ago

A good Chew Toy for my dog?

My Jack Russel is a year old. She eats every toy I give her. She doesn't chew. What is a good strong toy for her that she won't eat?

Favorite Answer

Tennis ball

Source(s): :)
  • Marsha

that is a good question

have two jackrats myself and they are some kind of active

chewing of most anything is a big part of their day not to mention digging - but great at killing snakes and small rodents in the yard

the rope chews and large chew bones have been enjoyed by ours

but if get bored - do tend to find their own entertainment

enjoy this time with your special friend --- very playful but loyal

Buy her a Kong...I have an American Bulldog and any toy I give him he destroys kongs are indestructable. He is 2 years old and has had hjis since he was a puppy. They are good for their teeth too and he loved his. They come in a ll different sizes.

They have those rawhide pig ears and bones that they can't chew apart. These just satisfy the chewing desire to ease tension in the dog.

Kongs, Jolly Balls (horse toy from farm supply stores), used lawn tractor tires (ask at lawn mower repair shops), Nylabones & Gumabones are great for hard chewers & toy destroyers.

Source(s): I worked for vets.

Kong toys are good. So are the really hard nylarbones. Give her time too and she might grow out of it, my golden retriever has

• Help

My dog likes the Chicken flavored big bones.

Get him a KONG. You can even stuff them with different types of treats which you dog might like.

Go here:

http://www.kongcompany.com/

Get her a kong, they are indestructable and you can fill them with treats, like cream cheese and peanut butter.

get the kong toy they are pretty much indestuctible i have used them for rottweilers and pits and they have not been able to destroy them