Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Sparkles asked in PetsDogs · 1 decade ago

A good Chew Toy for my dog?

My Jack Russel is a year old. She eats every toy I give her. She doesn't chew. What is a good strong toy for her that she won't eat?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Tennis ball

Source(s): :)
  • Marsha
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

that is a good question

have two jackrats myself and they are some kind of active

chewing of most anything is a big part of their day not to mention digging - but great at killing snakes and small rodents in the yard

the rope chews and large chew bones have been enjoyed by ours

but if get bored - do tend to find their own entertainment

enjoy this time with your special friend --- very playful but loyal

• 1 decade ago

Buy her a Kong...I have an American Bulldog and any toy I give him he destroys kongs are indestructable. He is 2 years old and has had hjis since he was a puppy. They are good for their teeth too and he loved his. They come in a ll different sizes.

• 1 decade ago

They have those rawhide pig ears and bones that they can't chew apart. These just satisfy the chewing desire to ease tension in the dog.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Kongs, Jolly Balls (horse toy from farm supply stores), used lawn tractor tires (ask at lawn mower repair shops), Nylabones & Gumabones are great for hard chewers & toy destroyers.

Source(s): I worked for vets.
  • 1 decade ago

Kong toys are good. So are the really hard nylarbones. Give her time too and she might grow out of it, my golden retriever has

• Help
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

My dog likes the Chicken flavored big bones.

• 1 decade ago

Get him a KONG. You can even stuff them with different types of treats which you dog might like.

Go here:

http://www.kongcompany.com/

• 1 decade ago

Get her a kong, they are indestructable and you can fill them with treats, like cream cheese and peanut butter.

• 1 decade ago

get the kong toy they are pretty much indestuctible i have used them for rottweilers and pits and they have not been able to destroy them

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.