Is Jesse Jackson An Ignorent fool?

Heres another article i caught at this site, it talks about Jackson and how he does not care about blacks, just himself. This blogger is somthin else but its intresting to read his or hers views, anyway heres the article-http://bbsphere.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=235

Favorite Answer

He's a foolish deviant,& those that speak of racism are usually the ones who endorse it....He needs to saddle up with Al Sharpton & get outta town by sundown..but hey thats just my opinion..=)

• How can you ask if Jackson is a fool? when he is a millionaire over and has never did a decent days work in his life, But what did king Sol say about the miscreants of the world having the dregs of society folling them and cheering them on?

I used to respect Jessie Jackson. After finding out he is a typical slime-dog by cheating on his wife and fathering a child out of wedlock, it shows that he is just like the rest. That and his escapades in the Silicon Valley. He came to town with his gang of clowns and accused several companies of being under-represented by minority groups. "Hello McFly!" The average engineer is an Asian male. It hasn't been "white" dominated for nearly 15 years now.

heck no! he has managed to amass a fortune, run for president, be supported by his bogus rainbow push whatever it is, have a wife and have his kids go to private schools, get a lot of free stuff, rides around in limousines, shakes down big business, have illegitimate children and support them and his mistresses in luxury! how is that dumb, hes got it all figured out. he is a miscreant of the first order!

He's very calculating, so I don't think he's ignorant. He's corrupt, self-absorbed, pompous, immoral, and lacks any thread of integrity. But the media and most black Americans buy into his racist rhetoric - so who's the real fool?

I've never thought of him as very intelligent. Perhaps it's because he mumbles but if Jackson hadn't been MLK's assistant when he was assassinated, he wouldn't be a national figure today.

I don't need to read the blog.I already know he is an opportunist and he is self centered.we have more progressive black leaders than Jesse

He is sly as a fox but he is a fool.

He is racist and self-centered. I can't stand the man.

Thats old news!

Ignorant, no. Fool, yes.