Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

?
? asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

I need some info??????

What's going on with Maddona? Is she adopting a foreign child??? or What???. I've been hearing this alot lately!!!!!

Favorite Answer

OK, the first two answers are so totally wrong. What has been reported is that she is funding several orphanages in Africa (don't remember the country) evidently this has been going on for some time as has been the fact that she was trying to adopt. She along with her husband went a few weeks ago and visited and met the boy she was trying to adopt. I believe he is 1 and she named him David. She met his father (the boys mother died at his birth). The Dad agreed as he had already placed the boy in the orphanage because he could not care for him himself.

So Madonna came home and a few days later her Nanny brought David TO THE UK, where she lives (not the U.S.). In the meantime human right organizations are saying that she bought a baby and the process should have taken years.

Also, the baby's family has now talked the Dad into saying he never agreed for Madonna to take his child away.

All this for a poor child who faced a lifetime of poverty, hunger and disease and now could have all he could ever want and people are pointing fingers saying it is bad.

I hope it turns out well for her. But the baby is home with her and her family right now. The nanny brought him home to try and avoid the press but they have pictures of it anyway. They were all over the net a few days ago.

Anyway, Oprah intervied Madge yesterday and it airs today, check your local listings :)

Anyway, Oprah intervied Madge yesterday and it airs today, check your

Yes, she didn't want to be out done by Angelina and Brad, so she went to Africa to adopt. Basically, this is a good thing , it raises a group of questions, in my mind, one that stands out, among the other important ones, is how she circumvented a waiting list that must be as long as your arm. I'm sure there were many couples, that are completely childless, who's only option is adoption, waiting a long time.......here she comes waving hundred dollar bills........."BINGO" OH yes Ms. Madonna we've got a bunch, which one would you like.......their small, take two. For the life of me, I don't get it..........LATER

She adopted a foreign child, from Africa I think, and now the child's dad is saying he thought the child would return.

I heard on the news the dad of the little boy she was adopting thought Madonna adopting the boy was only temporary.

• ?

Wow you comprehend a lot about Me :), nicely go On My Yahoo web page and attempt My web pages to confirm issues about Me, If There Are 3 classes (...) in basic terms reproduction The classes besides With The hyperlink, Love Justin.

Yes she has adopted a baby boy from Malawi.

kind of she has temporary custody for 18 months until the palce where hes froms goverment approves full time custody (they have to make sure shes not going to beat him or anything like that)

Source(s): e true hollywood story
  • Jenna

she tried, but the kid wasn't up for adoption! when Madonna was rejected (haha) she said she'll still support this kid. (send money). i heard this confused or angered the father because he thinks that she's trying to buy his son.

YEA SHE IS.. THERE WAS A FIRE A FEW DAYS AGO IN A FOREIGN COUNTRY AND A LITTLE BABY BOY LOST HIS FAMILY AND SHE ADOPTED HIM.