tony asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevision · 1 decade ago

What are the worst TV shows you have ever seen on British telly?

There have been some real stinkers, but I wanna know the very worst! I'm a radio presenter, and it's for some research for a feature...so please answer away!!!

Favorite Answer

I AM IN THE CARIB

• ?

I agree Honey Boo Boo is the worst, and all those shows about little woman elegance pageants. I used to love American Idol, in spite of the indisputable fact that it has certainly gone down hill quick. I even wrote a piece of writing about how undesirable it really is this year lol.

Honestly I despise all of the decorating shows that I've seen on BBCA and I'm usually a fan of HGTV.