what IS THE WORLDS FASTESE MOTORCYCLE?

i THINK IT IS THE IGM_2021 BUT I DONT KNOW

Favorite Answer

If you're talking production bikes...

Motorcyclist Magazine crowns new king - Quickest Production Bike in history:

Harley Davidson VRod Destroyer - Fastest Production Bike ever made - 9.03 @ 143.xx MPH - Good article - header on the front page announces VRod Destroyer as the new Quickest Production Bike.

Not being a Harley fan, and owning a ZX-14, it pains me to type that! LOL!!!

World's fastest is, I believe a 3000cc rocket bike that hit 354.884mph at Bonneville this year (a dual Hayabusa engined rocket bike hit 350mph and beat the record holder dual Harley Davidson engined motorcycle which was set in 1993 I think then the 3000cc rocket bike beat it a day or so later).

Fastest open wheeled motorcycle is the modified Hayabusa at 258mph. Seven of the top 10 fastest open wheeled motorcycles are Hayabusas with a Triumph, a Kawasaki and a Harley sharing the top 10.

Fastest production bike (stock bike, no mods) is the 1999-2000 Suzuki Hayabusa at a potential of 207mph although realistically 196mph is its upper limit what with wind resistance and other factors.

After 2000, the bike manufacturers set an artificial limit of 300kph as the upper limit (187mph) to try and prevent regulation. Currently the fastest production bike is the Kawasaki Ninja ZX14 by a hair. The problem with it being a hair is that the rider, time of day, road condition, etc can change that one way or the other.

Edit: Heh, the Destroyer isn't street legal. It's a 150 run, $30,000 drag bike. I think it'd be interesting to get it on Bonneville and see if it can beat the current record holders.

The Tomahawk isn't street legal and isn't even billed as a motorcycle (it has four wheels, is it really a motorcycle?). It's billed as a piece of art to showcase the Viper engine. Again, let's see it run on Bonneville against the record holders.

Until the bikes are put through their paces on the course, as far as I'm concerned they can't be considered "The Fastest". That's why there are certain requirements that must be met.

MTT Turbine Superbike

Clocked at 227 MPH

Powered by a Rolls Royce Allison Gas Turbine Engine

My second chouse would be the Boss Hoss 502 powered by a 502 HP, 502 CI Big Block Chevy.

Havn't seen any data on how fast this monster will go.

These are both street legal production bikes that can be purchased, although they are a little pricy. $55,000 for the Boss Hoss, $150,000 for the Jet Bike

First the Kawsaki zx-14 is the fastest production bike and it beats the Suzuki by a long shot. second the fastest non-street legal bike is a 310 mph rocket bike and that one is not worth talking about because you can not drive it on the highway.

Source(s): Motorcycle dealer 6 years

Well, "I" believe it's "my" motorcycle. I'm driving down the freeway

going 100 mph., passing everyone and everything in sight, bushes, trees, you name it, "I've" passed it! Then I pass a cop, and he looks at me like "you're in trouble." Oh my! So here comes the red light, he even turns on his siren! Oh crap, I'm in trouble now! So, I have no choice but to pull over. When I "do?" It's "then" that I realize I've only gone around a couple of blocks....

on my TRAIL 90!........Good story though! Huh? hahaha!

Source(s): Imagined experience

jay leno'z motorcycle....itz a regular motorcycle wit a rolls royce helicopter engine....itz the million dollar bike....

i'm not sure, but ive had my 2002 suzuki gsx 600r at 140 mph. of course its not a stock bike. thats shits scary the first time. lol

street legal is a suzuki hayubusa 205 mph

what about the dodge tomahawk ?? i thought it was like 300+ mph?? i mean the things got a v-10 in it doesnt it??

The KrautRocket is my fastest motorcycle.

Fastest I've dared to go is about 110mph. Then I needed to go home and change.

Source(s): Speedometer