Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Does she like me?

We have been friends for a while. She always greets me now with my first and last name and a huge smile after saying it. We always have interesting conversations that cover everything we can think of. Also, when we get in conversations, it does not seem like they will ever end! We both like to continue talking until one of MUST go. She also set me up to be alone with her last week for an hour. Is there something there??

Favorite Answer

She probably feels something for you since you two can have open discussions and you can relate to her .

yes, yes, yes. Tell her that you love her right now. Run little rabbit. You can be anything you want.

Just playing mann. Yes, she likes you. Don't make a move(physicly) on her yet. Just let her know you're interested and ask her if she is. That's how i hooked up with my first. All i can tell you is to be careful though. The sweetest nectar could have the worst after-taste.

Yes. If I were doing all these things I'd be so into the person I'd think I was going to burst! At least show her you're interested as well, if you are... but don't rush it too quickly. All she needs is the nod that you're into it too then she'll be ready to help set the pace.

there sure is

wait a few more days to see if theres any new signs

if not, who cares?

u only live once!

go for it!

yes, she does like u .. but to what extend no one knows.. thats for her to say.. go ask her out on a date..

Yes bro. She likes you. Congrats!!

Yes :D go for it. Ask her out.