Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 decade ago

Hillary Clinton's anti-military remarks.?

I've heard discussion about Hillary Clinton making some anti-military statements. Does anyone know where I could find more info about it?

Favorite Answer

Never forget, it was this harridan that instigated the "Tail Hook" sham, that resulted in some of our nation's finest warriors being purged-she made this the first of her pogroms against our military.

Her second treasonous act was cutting military spending to fund her socialistic engineering ambitions: the farcical "Night Basketball" program being but one example.

The United States Military is the one body that stands in the way of Hillary and Soros"s goal of mutating our republic into an amalgamation of Marxist/Bolshevik control.

She is evil. Soros should be at Gitmo. The DNC should be forcibly dissolved.

• ?

She tells human beings what they want to hearken to. She signed Harry Reids Smear letter to hurry Limbaugh's boss. She doesn't care about the structure, she aided contained in the censuring of a private citizen. she is going to get her a$$ surpassed to her by technique of Rudy if he receives the nomination. She has more effective skeletons in her closet than a cemetery. notwithstanding the polls aspect out, thats the area Hillary will take.

I saw a sign in front of a fast-food chicken joint the other day. It advertised a "Hillary Special -- two small breasts, fat thighs, and a left wing".....what a hoot!!!!

What's new? She does a 360 degree about face every other day and I am a democrat

Typical Democrat drivel!

• ?

Good for Hillary. Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

I"ve heard her make anti-Rumsfeld remarks, not anti-military.

• j H

I haven't heard them but it doesn't surprise me.

try rushlimbaugh.com or hannity.com