Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Its my wife's birthday today. What can I get her for a surprise?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

nice. how about you stop asking stupid questions. so you don't know if you should get married this saturday, but today is your wife's bday and you are in love with another woman, you have man boobs and take big s***s that clog up toilets and you are afraid she won't marry you. get a life.

• bob r
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Take Her out to a nice Dinner Then Give Her The bologna Pony.

• 1 decade ago

A gift. Just kidding, at least you remember your wife's birthday, my hubby forgets mine.

Why not take her out for a nice dinner? I know I appreciate any day that I don't have to cook.

• 1 decade ago

A free enrollment in Rodeo Clown School.

• 1 decade ago

wait for her at her job with some flowers are give them to her at home. Have a nice outfit laid out for her and treat her like a princess. Never loose focus of her face.

• yahoo
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

a cake a candle and a smile upon your face

a kiss a dress a night of messing around

a poem a song or just a palm caressing her check

what ever it is make it count because it should be

the very best part of you

GOOD LUCK

Source(s): A wife of 30 years
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

First off, you should have thought of something WAY before today! Seconly, what does SHE like? clothes, jewelry, perfume? What are her hobbies? The gift should be romantic, personal, and just for her!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

A nice cute littl;e puppy dog!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

How about a husband who plans ahead.

• Have flowers sent to her work.. I would like that.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.