Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternet · 1 decade ago

Why I can send and receive undistorted e-mails in English but not in Hebrew ?

I have two e-mails addresses, one in Yahoo and the other in Hotmail. Only when Yahoo is used, English e-mails are sent and received undistorted, but in certain cases the Hebrew parts of e-mails are not readable and "encoding" has to be used. Further in Yahoo only, in certain cases the attachments do not open. none of these shortcomings exists in the Hotmail address. How can I receive equally well the English and the Hebrew in the Yahoo ???

Thank you, N. Mizrahi

Favorite Answer

Yahoo! has an issue with their beta email product with Hebrew. At this point you should use hotmail or gmail.