Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

Tigers vs. Cardnals?

any1 here from st. louis and likes the cardnals? im from michigan and i love the tigers we r gonna whoop u!!!!!!!!

Favorite Answer

you didn't last night

Im not from either but I pick the Tigers in 7 games. But, really I'm a Giants fan so it doesn't make that much of a difference to me, its just that I think the Tigers have what it takes to win. I've been enjoying watching the series though. Gunna be another great game to night with Bonderman vs. Suppan. Both are great pitchers!

Relax dude.

St Louis deserves to be here as much as Detroit does.

It doesnt look good when ya get all cocky and arrogant.

There are still a few games left to be played, and anything can happen.

I'll tell ya though...if St Louis does win (I dont think they will) they would have EARNED it. I'd rather lose to St Louis then to the nasty Mets.

I'm a Michigander and a Tigers fan too. Go Tigers!!!

the Tigers are still getting ok pitching but now thier bats have went silent! When your lead-off and 3rd hitter are a combined 0 for 25 its trouble with a capital T

I still hope for my TIGERS-but if they don't win tonite against Suppan -no hope remains! Still was fun to see my team playing in October!!

well it is not exactly the redsox v yanks now is it. baseball parity. i love baseball and i love both teams playing but it is a boring series unfortuneatly. I think the Tigggers will come back and win in 7 games at home.

• No one

I agree with you. It's the Tigers in six!! Go Tigers!!

Chow!!

Nope, I'm a Michigander also. Go Get'em Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Summer

I hope you plan on eating your words when you lose! :-)