Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

gals would you stay with a guy just because he...?

guys would you stay with a guy just because he has money and he liked to spend it on you, he was sexy, and good in bed

Favorite Answer

Forget the money... hes good in bed ? Wow never had one of those ! lol If i didn't feel the connection between us... no i wouldn't stay with him, even for the good sex . But i would still be his friend. Wouldn't let him spend his money on me tho.

I would not stay with a man for money, I want to know it is true love and not money that I am in love with

Yeah, I stay w/mine because he's fine and good in bed so if he had money I'd never leave, I can't date an unattractive guy.

honestly..that's tempting.. tell you what.. my boyfriend has no car,have money but not enough for us to go out every weekend.. but matters most is how u show ur love to her,how u take care of her .... well,it's nice to know that ur guy would like to spend lavishly on you but i find it really cute when u share... like when he takes you to dinner and get the bill both of you will contribute for the bill ..lol..that's what we always do ....we are not on fancy restaurant though..we're mostly on fastfoodchain..

-well,i can't speak for everybody ...

no, but my friend would. i t hink it depends on how superficial the girl is, or whta she wants and thinks is important. But no attention to the girl, if she just liked all that, then she wants lots of attention too probably, and if you don't give her that, they she may just leave your ***.

didn't i just see a girl version of this?

i woudl say why not? that sounds like the dream man for me!

tell him to IM me!

Yes b/c he does that and some don't so you have to take a chance

no i want to like his personality first and money doesn't always matter to me.

No not if I did not have any feelings for him. It would be wrong.

maybe if he treats me right too