Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Dining OutOther - Dining Out · 1 decade ago

Does any one else loooove roast chicken?

I mean love it i can eat almost half of one by my selfyum yum !

Update:

lol sorry for making you all hungry.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

thanks, this doesn't help my situation of being hungry but not wanting to get up any, and yeah I love roast chicken, but then again I am so hungry I'd eat just about anything and not complain

• 1 decade ago

Yup...and as long as it's roasted - it's very good for you. Very little fat and lots of great protein. My prob is I want to have mashed potatoes and gravy WITH the roasted chicken...lol..kinda blows the what's good for you angle. But it sure does taste good, and makes the whole house smell wonderful when you're cooking it. (great - now I'm hungry and I just ate lunch!)

• 1 decade ago

Love roast chicken the lst day, the 2nd day, and soup the third.

• 1 decade ago

yes! roasted brown with spices on it! And lots of salt, and a little barbecue sauce on the side! MMMMMMMM!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

YES! beer can roasted chicken is excellent :)

• 1 decade ago

I prefers roast cat

• 1 decade ago

MMMMMMMMM.. I LOVE IT!! and it's so good for you. I had the lemon roasted chicken the other day, very tasty!!

• 1 decade ago

I love it..I can eat a whole chicken by myself....yummmm...though i have to exercise later..not to feel guilty ;-)..You know the extras...potatoes..soda...and bread...ohhh carbs

• 1 decade ago

Yes, I love it.

• HJW
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

whaaaaaaaaaaat ?????????, you would eat the whole chicken?

well? do not know .i am not inviting you to eat at my table! lol !

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.