Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Dining OutOther - Dining Out · 1 decade ago

Does any one else loooove roast chicken?

I mean love it i can eat almost half of one by my selfyum yum !

lol sorry for making you all hungry.

Favorite Answer

thanks, this doesn't help my situation of being hungry but not wanting to get up any, and yeah I love roast chicken, but then again I am so hungry I'd eat just about anything and not complain

Yup...and as long as it's roasted - it's very good for you. Very little fat and lots of great protein. My prob is I want to have mashed potatoes and gravy WITH the roasted chicken...lol..kinda blows the what's good for you angle. But it sure does taste good, and makes the whole house smell wonderful when you're cooking it. (great - now I'm hungry and I just ate lunch!)

Love roast chicken the lst day, the 2nd day, and soup the third.

yes! roasted brown with spices on it! And lots of salt, and a little barbecue sauce on the side! MMMMMMMM!

YES! beer can roasted chicken is excellent :)

I prefers roast cat

MMMMMMMMM.. I LOVE IT!! and it's so good for you. I had the lemon roasted chicken the other day, very tasty!!

I love it..I can eat a whole chicken by myself....yummmm...though i have to exercise later..not to feel guilty ;-)..You know the extras...potatoes..soda...and bread...ohhh carbs

Yes, I love it.

• HJW

whaaaaaaaaaaat ?????????, you would eat the whole chicken?

well? do not know .i am not inviting you to eat at my table! lol !