Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 decade ago

Is the War in Iraq the beginning of Armageddon?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

yes, according to the bible, it shows all the signs of it. read revalation and look for similarities of what it reads will happen and what has happened.

• 1 decade ago

The mayan's say the year 2012 is the end of their calendar and with all the stuff going on Iraq,N.Korea,Afghanistan,and pretty much all over is a sure sign of what's coming ahead.

• mmd
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Outlook Hazy

Ask Again Later

• I hope not, My guess is it just goes to show what you can do if you continually lie to the world. WMD what WMD. That said if Iraq was invaded because of SUSPECTED WMD why hasn't George Bush invaded South Korea who have tested a nuclear wepon? Isn't that proof enough?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

NO THE WAR IN IRAQ IS NOT THE BEGINNING OF ARMAGEDDON. ARMAGEDDON IS THE "LAST" WAR IN WHICH THE ARMIES OF THIS WORLD HEADED UP BY THE ANTI-CHRIST FIGHT AGAINST CHRIST AND HIS ARMY AT HIS SECOND COMMING. THEY LOSE OF COURSE..!!

Source(s): THE BIBLE, BOOK OF REVELATION 19.19,20,21
  • 1 decade ago

I wish, humans have really screwed up this planet. Time for us to go and give something else a chance.

• 1 decade ago

Yes were all going to die

• 1 decade ago

no, it's the end

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.