Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo MailOther - Yahoo Mail · 1 decade ago

After installing IE7 Compose messages as color and graphics doesn't work. Can't even see toolbar? Is turned on

I was finally able to fix this. I ran Ad-Aware SE Personal and Xoftspy. After running both of these programs All was back to normal.

Favorite Answer

I have the same issue. I've emailed Yahoo support, but haven't received a response yet. Will let you know when/if I do. What a bummer, huh? But at least we can still send mail (trying to look on the bright side).

Becky

Thank you for the update on the fix... mine works now!!!!! It's great when someone takes the time and effort to help others. Kudos to you!!!!

Becky