q2003
q2003 asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

What's the name of the movie about a baseball pitcher?

It's been a long time since I've seen it, but the only part I remember is that when he pitched, there was absolutely no sound, like he could block everything out. It might be something like "For the Love of the game" but I just can't remember.

Favorite Answer

The Rookie

The movie title: For Love of the Game.

Kevin Costner & Kelly Preston

1999

For The Love of The Game

That is "For The Love of the Game" starring Kevin Costner. I saw it on a date in high school. It was all about him pitching a perfect game, and when he would pitch he would say something and everything would go quiet.

For the love of the game had Kevin Costner in it. He would block out everything in his mind so he could concentrate on throwing a good pitch.

The Rookie with Dennis Quaid

For Love of the Game.... KevinCostner

It is "For Love the of the Game" with Kevin Costner and Kelly Preston.

Source(s): I've own the movie.

Yes, you are thinking of "For Love of the Game" with Kevin Costner---great movie!

How about The Natural or The Rookie.