Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

q2003
Lv 4
q2003 asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

What's the name of the movie about a baseball pitcher?

It's been a long time since I've seen it, but the only part I remember is that when he pitched, there was absolutely no sound, like he could block everything out. It might be something like "For the Love of the game" but I just can't remember.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The Rookie

• 1 decade ago

The movie title: For Love of the Game.

Kevin Costner & Kelly Preston

• 1 decade ago

For The Love of The Game

• 1 decade ago

That is "For The Love of the Game" starring Kevin Costner. I saw it on a date in high school. It was all about him pitching a perfect game, and when he would pitch he would say something and everything would go quiet.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

For the love of the game had Kevin Costner in it. He would block out everything in his mind so he could concentrate on throwing a good pitch.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

The Rookie with Dennis Quaid

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

For Love of the Game.... KevinCostner

• 1 decade ago

It is "For Love the of the Game" with Kevin Costner and Kelly Preston.

Source(s): I've own the movie.
  • 1 decade ago

Yes, you are thinking of "For Love of the Game" with Kevin Costner---great movie!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

How about The Natural or The Rookie.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.