where do you think are the world's most mysterious places?

Hi, I'm doing a project work about the world's most mysterious places now. And I wanna ask where do you guys think are the world's most mysterious places? I'll be very grateful if you please answer this question. Thanks : )

Favorite Answer

Stonehenge, England - nobody really knows why it was built, all we can do is guess - was it used as a pagan temple, a sacred place for ceremonies involving the sun or moon, or was it built as a calendar or an astronomical observatory?

The Temples in Athens. the large Pyramids of Egypt. There are temples to boot in Egypt. Jerusalem. Stone Henge. it rather is all i'm able to think of of now, if i'm able to locate a number of my historic previous books, i visit help you recognize greater.

One of them is in arizona a place called sedona, they say if you have any kind of mystical powers this place will bring them out, there is a book by michael crighton where he went and found that he was able to see peoples aura's i really want to some day go there and see what i can accomplish with my own inner self

Source(s): a book
  • mimi

Definitely in Egypt, the Pyramids.

Stonehenge, woodhenge, easter island, egypt.

The dryer in my laundry room. Where did those lost socks go?

stonehenge. definitley.