Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

What would u do if ur G/F throw out 3 of ur favorite CDs because she was mad at u.?

This is ur G/F for over a year

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Urchin
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Go out and buy 6 CD's it will make you feel better.

• 1 decade ago

thats just disrepectful. U need to check her on that crap cuz if u dont she is going to punk you for the rest of the time your together. Next time u get mad at her do the same.

Source(s): life
  • 1 decade ago

i would be pretty mad, but i guess it's better than her throwing you out. also cd's you can replace, you should be glad it wasnt your tv or stereo. but in the same sense i would really livid.......

• 1 decade ago

go buy new cds and get over it

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Buy new CDs.

• nobody
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

maybe she's trying to tell you that material objects should not be important to you. maybe you need to listen more

• 1 decade ago

I'D MAKE THAT HOLE REPLACE THEM....AND THEN I'D REPLACE HER. SOUNDS LIKE SHE IS REALLY IMMATURE. I'D RATHER SHE KICK ME IN THE FELLAS THEN THROW STUFF AWAY.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.