Is this wrong???

OK, I recently ran into my unrelated twin. We have come so close to meeting before, missing each other by only days at times. She is a year older than me to the date and looks exactly like me, just different tattoos.

Here's the dilemma though. I swing both ways and am seriously attracted to her. We are not related but look identical. I figure I please myself so well, she could probably please me just as well. Every time I run into her I get so horny. Is this wrong of me?

Also, if I do decide to sleep with her, what happens if I call out my own name? I have done that with guys before and they didn't like it. But, she looks just like me, so it wouldn't be a big deal right? Holla back people. I need some answers.

There is zero blood relation. She has different parents who are not related to mine in any way. Completely separate families.

Favorite Answer

All I can say is that if she shares the same feelings with you, then go for it. I think it would be hot too.

• bonker

A very in poor health mama puppy is an incredibly traumatic crisis. And I appreciate your anger at one of the crucial solutions that you simply obtained. It is typical so that you can desire to vent again to those people a few of your anger and frustration. So, attempt to stay calm and preserve your awareness for your puppy & doggies. Don't permit this cloud your actual target - a healthful puppy. And sure, I might love to grasp this results. Kudos to you on your rapid movement in taking care of 7 doggies! It is not effortless! I desire that extra men and women might observe that there are circumstances that stump even the first-rate of vets. While the calicum drawback is essentially the most ordinary with those signs, it isn't the one reason. And your willpower to this puppy and her doggies could be very, very admirable. So, you already know that you're responding to this obstacle within the first-rate procedure viable. You are doing all you'll do in an incredibly problematic crisis. Let God form out the leisure. Peace

• Ben R

If an unrelated twin is what I think it is (coming from the same parents but not having the same DNA) then yes it is wrong. Despite the name unrelated you are related by by being sisters and sharing the same parents.

How about if I tracked her down and kidnapped her ? You could come over and we could have our way with her. By the time we were done, I don't know if she would be so horny that it would be our turn, or if she would be so spent that we may not get a turn until the next day. Of course, there would always be each other..

PS.. you could holler out any name you wanted, my basement is soundproof.

• Sean J

When they started talking about cloning, my wife asked if she could get a clone of herself for the same purpose. She offered to share.

I think it's a great idea... too bad cloning doesn't work.

Get your names legally changed to the same name, then the calling out thing won't matter.

Denny Crane.

• ?

that's kind of strange but to each his own!

Congratulations and no it's not.....................

I know what you mean I have one in Answers.

Nothing like the sound of your own name when you reach that high.

How I love those 4 thumbs.....................

Source(s): me

don't worry get it done.....