Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Sara asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

What is a good eyeshadow color for green eyes?

Favorite Answer

I have green eyes also, I wear alot of bronze colors, even forest green, with green eyeliner, Green eyes can wear alot of more colors than brown or blue eyes.. Play around and experiment.. :) have fun

Hi.

First, you should stay away from matching eyeshadow to the eye color. What should make the green eyes pop is browns and more of earth tones. Even some shades of purple may be good. experiement with these colors.

zebacosmetics.com

With green eyes you can put mauve, purple, orange, and black. Experiment with different shades, and look at yourself in the mirror.

Also depends on what colour of outfit you have. Make sure you try it on after you get the eyeshadow, to test out how it looks.

Well i have blue eyes...

.

but purples look really pretty with green eyes if you like something different. But bronzes look nice for more natural

My favorites are anything in the purple family! The contrast really makes the eyes pop.

Reddish hair also helps (if you are up for dying your hair) However I went back to blonde because my hubby is so partial to blondes!

Go for the purples! (you can always blend them in with pinks if they seem too bright )

I personaly like more of the natural look. SO I would use earth tones as well. Although if you like more of the dramatic look, use purples. My girl friend does and her eyes really pop for some reason.

different types of greens, darker and lighter, to match your eyes. purples, pinks or red to contrast your eyes. black and greys always looks good to, thats what i usually wear and i have green eyes.

I can see from you avatar that your hairs are black, so I will advise you to use pink, purple, or brownish colours for your green eyes

i have green eyes and depending on your skin tone mine is olive but i like neutrals, greys, blues applied sparingly and greens

i have green eyes and I stay with earth tones