If you have long nails who was your inspiration to grow your fingernails early in your life?

Favorite Answer

I have always had long nails, even as a small child. I guess it had to do with my mom because she always told me it was nasty to chew them. I have to cut them all the time because they get so long that I can't type. lol (everyone always thought I wore fake nails)

Source(s): :)

When I was a child I loved long nails. My mom had them, my aunts, the ladies on TV.... Then I got older. I started playing guitar and now I can't grow them out without them driving me nuts.

My mom always had nice nails. I think I'm the only one of us four girls who inherited her hands. My sisters' hands look like Dad's.

I never had a person that was an inpiration. I just always like my fingernails painted and they looked really stupid being short and painted.

yea.and i saw it from my mom,she always keeps big nails but forbid me to do that.but i have big nails.

My mom

Ha! I guess my mom.