Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

If you have long nails who was your inspiration to grow your fingernails early in your life?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I have always had long nails, even as a small child. I guess it had to do with my mom because she always told me it was nasty to chew them. I have to cut them all the time because they get so long that I can't type. lol (everyone always thought I wore fake nails)

Source(s): :)
  • 1 decade ago

When I was a child I loved long nails. My mom had them, my aunts, the ladies on TV.... Then I got older. I started playing guitar and now I can't grow them out without them driving me nuts.

• 1 decade ago

My mom always had nice nails. I think I'm the only one of us four girls who inherited her hands. My sisters' hands look like Dad's.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I never had a person that was an inpiration. I just always like my fingernails painted and they looked really stupid being short and painted.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yea.and i saw it from my mom,she always keeps big nails but forbid me to do that.but i have big nails.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

My mom

• 1 decade ago

Ha! I guess my mom.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.