Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

what is the grossest thing you have found when cleaning your child's (10 or younger) bedroom?

i just found a melted ice-pop under my daughter's bed...had hair stuck in it....yuck-o

Favorite Answer

good question, when i was cleaning out my boys closet i found what i thougt to be a toy lizard. When i picked it up I realized it was their newt that escaped. it was all dried up and boy was it gross.

Well i don't have a child. But that is gross to find a ice pop under your daughter's bed. I have found some stuff under my bed. I'm not going to answer that on the internet. It's a GIRL thing........ I don't know how it got there.

A buttered english muffin, under the covers, at the foot of the bed

The grossesst thing i ever found in my two youngest sons' room it was an easter egg (hard boiled dyed) . seems after we had had our outside easter egg hunt my two youngest sons decided to have their own egg hunt in their room.lol but they forgot to count how many eggs they had hidden I found this egg in May hidden in a yucky sock that had been hidden behind a dresser.we thought that we had a mold problem because of the smell)and we were getting ready to rip up the carpet.

• ?

I found A meth pipe in my sons room.I knew he didn't smoke the stuff,so I threw a party for the ones who I thought It belonged to then I went balistic started kicking the sh,it out of them and believe it or not the cops took me to jail.I never found one in his room again or the house.

Expired salamanders in a shoe box in the boys room, it had been there for awhile. Talk about reek.

I found that my youngest son had spit all over inside his closet.

Dead frog under the bed...

nothing

nothing