what do you think i can do because my husband refuse to stop communicating with his woman that make me sick?

i cry every day and she knows that i am hurting and said she is sorry but she did not stop communicating with him. i am thinking about leaving my husband because i am hurting so bad ever time i see him chatting with her.

Favorite Answer

I understand that you may love this man but he is not worth your tears. Life is too short for you to waste them crying over one man.

If he can't respect your feelings then you need to find someone who will not make you cry.

This stress will damage your health and appearance. Try counseling for the both of you, if that does not work then move on with your life.

• Tracy

I know what you mean, ,I to am going through something simular

My fince chats with a few of his ex girlfriends even though he knows it hurts my feelings so bad, I don't know what to do because I love him so much.. He says there is nothing going on..

But the way I look at it if he doesnt care enough about your feelings them maybe it's time to move on.. I'm confused on what to do.. Some people say there is no harm in just chatting.. Maybe he should involve you in his chats too so the other woman will know that you two are still together..

I hope everything works out for the best for you, Try to follow your heart..Men are stubborn and pigheaded sometimes..

go to him over a calm moment between the two of you privately, explain to him in a calm voice and not threatening, how this is making you feel, but be stern, and then if he doesn't take your feelings into deep consideration, then it will be time to take in other considerations. don't tell him your leaving him, you are only putting yourself to do something you really may not want to do and then she wins! the other woman very seldom is around very long, rather she is just chatting or anything else. they are very seldom worth a marriage to the man, he married you for a reason and you are still his wife, speak his language darlin, do some chatting of your own, in the bedroom, if you know what i mean!!!!!!!!! good luck!!!!! have fun.!!

Communication via phone, Internet, person to person???

What else is going on?

I can assume the worst based on your question. ASSUMPTIONS: Sex conversations, hours of Internet communications, love letters, ect....

If none of these things are part of their communication, then whats wrong with you?

Seriously! If their communication is clean, and non-invasive what is the big deal? If you crying over this kind of stuff then you just might lose him to someone right there, and not somewhere on the Internet.

Since he is still doing it, and he knows that it upsets you, then it is obvious, that your husband does not respect your feelings. So the only thing for you to do is leave, it may be hard at first, but for your own sanity sake, and peace of mind. You need to start to think about yourself.

If your husband is communicating wiht a nother woman and refuses to stop even though he know it hurts you, get out of that marriage. You need to find someone who will repsect you!

Give your husband an ultimatum. Tell him how you feel, and if he has no regard for your feelings, then you'd be better off filing for a divorce. The decision is his to make.

• kja63

Who is this woman that your husband is chatting with? Is she a coworker or friend? Or is there (was there) something intimate between them?

If she is simply a coworker or friend, chill out!

If she is his mistress (lover) or was, then he owes it to you to COMPLETELY break off the relationship. If he won't, file for divorce.

Why are you stiil with him? he is obviously taking you for granted and have an affiar don't let your happiness just go down the drain make a disscission that will make you happy

If your husband can't respect you and your feeling then I don't see where the relationship is going to work. My husband would never treat me with such disrespect.