my yahoo is constantly disconnecting and making me CRAZY ....ive reinstalled everything and still no help?

i have removed everything yahoo related ...cleaned all cache's and everything else i know of

Favorite Answer

Try uninstalling the yahoo toolbar only, this tends to create problems depending on how you have your computer setup

I have had the same problem for a long time. I don't have Yahoo toolbar. I have uninstalled and re-installed. I have upgraded. I have rebooted. I have tried different connections to the internet. It happens on my laptop and both of my desktops at two different offices. It also happens to my wife on her desktop. I have changed firewall settings and uninstalled Windows Messenger. I have turned the firewall completely OFF. It still happens ALL THE TIME and it's already making me crazy, too.

there became an intermittent login issue final evening, June twenty 2d, that affected lots of the Yahoo! Messenger clientele (and a few Yahoo! Mail clientele). mutually because it wasn’t an argument to login to Yahoo! solutions, as you will discover that those plagued via the login issue have been waiting to come again at here and ask questions, some Yahoo! websites/products have been affected. despite the fact that, using fact I certainly have top type (paid) Yahoo! centers (i..e. Yahoo! Voice) i became waiting to talk on line with the Yahoo! help team and merely found out the project is now solved and the full downtime became purely 2 hours. we can now all login to Yahoo! web pages and Yahoo! Messenger.

I have the same exact problem. Theres pretty much nothing you can do but I've changed my settings to firewall with no proxies... no audibles or IMinviroments, little things like that. It will always do it but it wont be as bad. It sucks dosent it?