I am looking for a few websites that will let you order stuff by printing out an order form and sending it in.

I dont have a credit or debit card and I am looking for websites where you can order from their website by printing out their order form and sending it in with a money order. Does anyone know of any? I have two small kids and I find that it is sometimes easier to shop at home instead of trying to get them out and about. Thanks.

Thanks, but do you have to own a business to purchase from abc distributing?

Favorite Answer

Although I have a credit card, I don't use it on the internet, for security reasons. I have found two web sites that I think you might like. They let you order and when your items come in, ten you send in your payment with their invoice. I have done all my Christmas shopping from these site and I highly recommend them to others. You wouldn't believe the quality of these items. It is fantastic.....

abcdistributing.com

ltddistributing.com

Although they are sister sites, they sometimes have different items and always have new and exciting products every Monday. Please check this out, I think you will love it. Good Luck and happy shopping.