Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 1 decade ago

How can people say that diet is a possible cause for oilly skin when there are som many overweight w.great ski

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The word to notice here is "possible". That doesn't mean it's always the case. You know, it's said that you are what you eat. If one eats too many oily foods then it stands to reason it might affect your skin. And yes, I have seen many overweight women with beautiful skin. In that case I think it has more to do with hormones and heredity.

• 1 decade ago

1. Who said diet caused bad skin?

2. Consider that this is a myth.

3. It's possible that having the right kind of fats in your diet make your skin nicer. Consider that people who consume more calories may be getting these good fats in higher doses.

4. See www.cosmeticscop.com for skin care research.

• 1 decade ago

i dont know i never thought about that .. i think bad skin is also hereditary ..comes from genes

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.