Help. I need guys advice?

What do you do when you have this boyfrioend and he is really nice and all but I think he is moving way to fast. I mean he is talking about me marring him and having his kids and I'm not even done with high school. But on the other hand there is another boy that doesn't overcrowd. I feel more comfortable with him than I do with my boyfriend. Do I stay with my boyfriend or do I dump him for another boy.

Favorite Answer

The boyfriend is coming on way too strong for your age. If you feel more comfortable with the other guy then date him instead. But don't "dump" the current guy. Just explain your feelings and move on.

Some people by definition are controlling. He has a plan in life, added you to his plan and has it all worked out in his head about how things are going to be. This in itself is not a bad thing just bad for those who are not as calculating. Some people need spontaneity. The trouble with these kind of guys are there is never a plan for romance. It just doesn't add up. As you can tell i was and still am little bit of a planner. It almost cost me happiness. The good news is these people can learn. They can't change completely, but they can learn. When they do you have the best of both worlds. The thing to ask yourself is am I the kind of person who wants to teach (it's not easy) this guy how he needs to be. First lesson, SLOW THE HELL DOWN!

Well nobody can make this choice for you. my best advice to you s to finish school. boys at that age say alot of things without really understanding what they are saying.the better choice would be the patient person he seems to be better in touch with reality, but as i said the ultimate choice is yours. your life will be alot more fulfilling if you finish college and start your life on your own. you are going to meet alot of people on your life journey. enjoy it now then settle down after you have seen what life has in store for you.

Stay with him, he has an imagination, a vision can see his dreams and where he wants to go in life.... and not just live for today like most teens have today.

Just think of it as a compliment, he can dream, he can dream with you in them.

Just let him have his fun, he's young and is just sharing his thoughts with you, more than can be said for most guys!

Go with your instinct. You are way too young to make a long term commitment. You need to date more people but be careful not to stomp on anyones heart that cares about you though.

lots of guys talk about marriage and children.

he's trying to prove to you that he has good intentions, and not being with you just for sex, but there is also the intention to steer you away from being interested in other guys.

at your age there is no particular reason why you should be tied to one guy, unless you feel more comfortable with a feeling of commitment.

Your boyfriend isn't really ready to be married or have kids, he is seeking confirmation that you like him. You should tell him that these subjects are not something you are ready to think about and ask him to please stop. Be careful not to hurt him, he is trying to understand his own heart and feelings. If you do not want to be with him, talk to him about your feelings and thoughts.

your boyfriend just wants to have sex, and the other boy probably the better choice. pick who you feel the most comfortable with.

date, date, date.... you are young and have plenty of time to be serious later. The more you date, the better understanding of what you will look for in the future.

talk to your boyfriend about how you feel. and maybe get the two guys to hang out.