Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

AHHHH... Just 13 days before the ELECTION and the polls indicate?

that a major-shift is taking place. A shift towards the Republicans!! Analysts from BOTH parties recognize the shift!! Do you like what you're hearing? or Are some of you refusing to accept the truth?

I'll be watching the answers while practicing the Snoopy dance! ( head pointed upwards, nose in air, and dancing with glee... .. I want to get it right for the joyous party after the Republican VICTORY !!!

Update:

dstr - How many of us will have to ask you to pay attention to the news/ any news. They are ALL talking about it. However, the lid channels are keeping it to a whisper for now.

Update 2:

Tokoloshi - I didn't insult you and I won't. It's hard to insult, when you're practicing the Snoopy Dance.

Update 3:

The answer man - -Must practice Snoopy Dance, while Dems are in denial. Maybe they won't awaken to the truth. Too bad!

Update 4:

Trout - The Republican base is outraged at the idea of having Nancy Pelosi as Speaker of the House. Nevermind the fact that she has been outted for REFUSING to HIRE UNION WORKERS AT HER VINEYARD IN CALIFORNIA. Many Dems are now pissed that she has those kind of priorities. And LIES about them.

Update 5:

dukalink - You're right!

Update 6:

Mr. Monkey - YES. I'm not a wasteful cynic. I don't believe in the, " Everything's a Conspiracy " theory.

Update 7:

Proud_2ba - Ok... . ..NO COUNTING CHICKENS BEFORE THEY ARE HATCHED .... . . MAN LAW # 11.

So Let It Be Written.... . So Let It Be Done!

Update 8:

Man Law #12--NO REAL MAN SHALL VOTE FOR THE DEMOCRATS.

SO LET IT BE WRITTEN .. . ..SO LET IT BE DONE!!

Update 9:

Uhh Jack, Yes 2 weeks can be a long time. I agree with that. But on the other side of the coin. If there are only 2 weeks and your party is just now beginning to surge, that's real good news for Reps and real bad news for Dems.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Let's not count our chickens before they are hatched.

Who knows what depth's the Democrats are willing to sink to during these last two weeks to win.

We are about to find out.

Can you imagine Nancy Pelosi being two heartbeats away from the Presidency?? God help us.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well that ought to get all those Democrats off the love seats and onto the polls .

Yep just keep telling them the Republicans are going to have a landslide and the Dem's should all show up on election day while the Republicans will be at home confident of thier victory - so there will be no need for them to vote now will there?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It ain't over till the fat lady sings. A lot can happen in 2 weeks.

Love Jack

• 1 decade ago

Propaganda to the end LOL.

You keep on dancing like Snoopy friend.

All the Democrats will join you on the 8th.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Polls can be manipulated and people can still be in doubt

• 1 decade ago

Do you think that those who are elected are reall running the country?

• dstr
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

are you only watching FOX?...your info is DEAD WRONG!!!1

ALL polls show the democrats will take the House and maybe the Senate too.

• 1 decade ago

Tell me... in which century are you living? Will you rejoin reality eventually?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

What do you have in them 'bottles'? Not good for the brain.

You should change your name to 'ostrich'.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.