Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

naaaak_88 asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

skin question, i was shaving and i had a small scar in the middle of my mustach, it is not big?

it is not big but i dont like my face appearance because when close u could see a vertical line in the middle of my mustach, is there any surgery or something which could be done to recover this area of skin and make it grow hair in a normal way?

2 Answers

  • Favorite Answer

    there are creams that removes scars

  • 1 decade ago

    You can go to a beautician and ask if the new creams like

    Nuvectin which will reduce stretchmarks and scars can help you. The cream is very expensive but was developed for scars and is now widely used for wrinkles.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.