Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 decade ago

Who thinks White people whine waaaay too much? "How come you have an MLK day?" They forget we celebrated

Washington's and Lincoln's birthdays for years (now President's Day). "Why can you have NAACP, but we can't have the NAAWP?" And on and on...

• justme
    Favorite Answer

I agree that the same way we feel when 400 years of oppression went unpunished. You worry about a scholarship how about being kill for learning to read. Why did whites write in the Constitution that blacks were only 3/5th a man. How about people who lost out on a job for the past for 130 years because they were black. I'm talking about after slavery. When this issue is brought up whites say get over it. Time for you to take your own advice and get over it. So your a little racist because you believe whites are put down. Yet what about all that happen to blacks they should be the ones with the resentment, not you.

Seem to me your a little upset because your people plan backfire which it should.

• wishon

nicely... I right now flow to "gay delight" activities and all i will say is this: using the be conscious "delight" in those circumstances does no longer recommend that the guy is dumbly proud to be born the way they have been - they're proud of their small victories in circumstances of large project and conflict. The Irish as an occasion, have quite some delight by way of fact their historic previous is overwraught with famine, exile, slavery, poverty and non secular conflict. Blacks in u . s . of america have delight by way of fact of their withstanding of slavery and many years of oppression. Whites (greater often than no longer) can quite have delight - however the word "White delight" became hijacked by neo-nazis some years in the past, alongside with "white capability" and so it could have the consequence of becoming a individual look racist or overzealous to those that merchandise to or are careful of Nazism...

I don't

You asked a lot of good questions but you didn't answer them

Miss Black America is another one

I have no problem with MLK day that is a day to remember a great man.Would you deny that Washington and Lincoln had a big influence on America

The other examples are all race related. That is where I disagree with you

Lets face it there is reverse dicrimination in the USA. Why is it called whinning when we just want what is equal rights. Was it whinning when black people fough so hard for equal rights? Lets face it if there was a NAAWP or a Miss White America, or White Heritage Month you people would go flipping nuts so if you want to call it whinning I suppose you all have done it for the last 200 years

• deb

Well, Washington and Lincoln were US Presidents, and who's whining about a day off, anyway???

Secondly, if white people had their own, exclusive organization, the first thing you would hear is how 'racist' it is.

Have you listen lately to all the whining going on lately? They are not all white people. Everyone whines, no matter what 'color' they are. It is just that some people get to do it on TV. People are people, and people whine. It is 'human' nature, not 'color' nature.

Now you asking this q.,Makes you just as much a RACIST,Like them!Thats SAD!I wish everybody would just grow up and get along!Hollywood

your a racist. are u still whinning for your 40 acres and a mule? get a grip

If we're whinning, it's because we're fed up to our "lilly whites" with your whinning !!!!!!! There's whinning for ya >>>>>>>>>

• nelli

I'm not from USA and I have no idea what are you talking about!