I suffer from a form of cramps in my legs at night the only relief I get is form smoking marajuana? pls help?

The cramps I have are not like normal cramps which give you pains, they only come on at night and the feeling lis ike a considrable pressure in my calf which progressively gets worse. I have suffered with this for over 25 years now, and the only relief I get from smoking marajauna. However, I have now stopped the... show more The cramps I have are not like normal cramps which give you pains, they only come on at night and the feeling lis ike a considrable pressure in my calf which progressively gets worse. I have suffered with this for over 25 years now, and the only relief I get from smoking marajauna. However, I have now stopped the taking marajuana for obvious reasons, but now I'm becoming an insomniac as I can't stop my legs from aching?