Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

to download mp3 of high school musical of disney channel for free?

starring zac efron & vanessa anne h.

Favorite Answer

Try this website to download High School musical MP3

http://janzred23.multiply.com/music

• ?

i do no longer hate Disney Channel, or severe college Musical. My infants fairly like Disney, and it provides them something to do. the greater youthful youngsters greater so like them than childrens. I certainly have a 13 yearl previous who i be attentive to does no longer choose for me to purchase a severe college Musical Bookbag for college, so i did no longer. regardless of the undeniable fact that my 8 and a pair of year previous like the characters. In due time they're going to outgrow it, it extremely is purely a piece. I consistently tell my infants to look as much as God and Jesus. using fact no person is appropriate, and that they might fail you. however the actual heroes are the police, fireman, instructors..you have have been given a element.

• try bearshare or bit torrent