Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

foul smell?

The private part of my Girlfriend sometimes smell too foul and bad...even before we could have intercource i can see she ooze / have white discharge(deposits) from her vagina.

She been giving various reasons for the same...that it could be a deposit of the past sexual intercourse she has with me....

I wanted to know if this is true tat after having sex, the semen gets deposited inside woman's vagina?

If not? what that fould smell is actually of?

Favorite Answer

some women have a creamy discharge especially when ovulating.......if it is at a similar time of the month every month then my bet would be on that.....

The whitish discharge is very normal. Women have cervical mucus which comes out during ovulation and also when she is sexually aroused. As for the smell, I think she needs to clean herself up.

But if she is having an infection, then the discharge will be smelly and the discharge is not whitish, it is completely white like WHITE.

• nimo22

She has a bacterial infection or a yeast infection. She needs to be seen by a Dr., and oh yeah, you need to be treated also. Why would you have sex with someone who smells? I'm not saying she's dirty, but she obviously has something going on down there that she needs to get taken care of.

• farone

i might first attempt to purchase Beano. It has fairly worked for me interior the previous and so a strategies as i be attentive to, it extremely is organic. i discovered 5 common steps written via a doctor to help with decreasing your stinky gas and advance your digestion. one million. bite your foodstuff till liquid. 2. consistently eat finished, unprocessed meals. 3. avert meals that have tells you no count how properly you bite 4. Don’t eat fruit for dessert. 5. Take it common for a minimum of half-hour after a super meal.

Stay away from it unless you want that white stuff oozing from you! She's bad news.

• it does stay in there briefly. if there is a foul smell, she may want to see her doctor, because it could be an infection. good luck!

Sounds Like she doesn't wash eeeww .. or shes saving up

Tell her to take a damn bath already! :P