Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

which one would you choose : Passion or Comfort?

For a relationship, would you choose the one that makes you go " Oh my god!!" but always messes up or the one that makes you go " you're so nice" and you know won't hurt you?

Update:

ok maybe I didn't specify that you don't feel very physically attracted to the second one

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

comfort is best

• 1 decade ago

The "Oh my God's" don't last -- they burn out. If you go with the passionate one, just make sure you're realistic & know it is only a temporary situation, with a definite 'shelf life'. And if you continually pick the passionate one, and then act surprised, hurt, and devastated when it's over, you are just being a DRAMA QUEEN.

GROW UP -- life is short -- do you want to spend it in comfort or overwhelming stress ? It's your choice.

• 1 decade ago

I might lose interest in a comfort zone, but there's nothing better than true passion. But in the situation you decribe, comfort would be better. You should really try to maintain both.

• 1 decade ago

Comfort wins over passion.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Are you a masochist? Comfort by the way you put it.

• 1 decade ago

pasion for sure if l could find it, comfort is just to boring.

• 1 decade ago

I want both

• 1 decade ago

hummm... comfort....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.