Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

which one would you choose : Passion or Comfort?

For a relationship, would you choose the one that makes you go " Oh my god!!" but always messes up or the one that makes you go " you're so nice" and you know won't hurt you?

ok maybe I didn't specify that you don't feel very physically attracted to the second one

Favorite Answer

comfort is best

The "Oh my God's" don't last -- they burn out. If you go with the passionate one, just make sure you're realistic & know it is only a temporary situation, with a definite 'shelf life'. And if you continually pick the passionate one, and then act surprised, hurt, and devastated when it's over, you are just being a DRAMA QUEEN.

GROW UP -- life is short -- do you want to spend it in comfort or overwhelming stress ? It's your choice.

I might lose interest in a comfort zone, but there's nothing better than true passion. But in the situation you decribe, comfort would be better. You should really try to maintain both.

Comfort wins over passion.

Are you a masochist? Comfort by the way you put it.

pasion for sure if l could find it, comfort is just to boring.

I want both

hummm... comfort....