Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

how can I install a keylogger in my wireless router?

I have 2 computers from my employees connected to a netgear wireless router for the internet, both put their own user and password and I do not know it. I am the network administrator. I need to install a keylogger or spy program (please recomend) to see whats going on. How do I do this and with what program. I have de password for the router and my pc controlls the network.

Thanks

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Have a look here: http://www.blazingtools.com/bpk.html There is also a free lite version.

• 6 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

how can I install a keylogger in my wireless router?

I have 2 computers from my employees connected to a netgear wireless router for the internet, both put their own user and password and I do not know it. I am the network administrator. I need to install a keylogger or spy program (please recomend) to see whats going on. How do I do this and with...

Source(s): install keylogger wireless router: https://shortly.im/fOipO
  • 1 decade ago

Whoa dude... Dont spy on them.... If you want to remove their administrative ability over the router, simply remove their accounts. This should not cause any problem with their connectivity. However, to the best of my knowledge there is no keylogger that you can install on your router. Depending on the type of authentication you can use a packet sniffer to see the authentication (username and password), but this is only if you are not using an encrypted authentication method.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Utilize some nanny cams and the wireless network

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Try 1942 Nazi Germany.

• 1 decade ago

go ask google

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.