Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

how to send an email with pictures in it. i do not want to attach them .just they qould open with normal text?

i have many forwarded emails with diwali and greeting pictures embedded in them . i want ro create such emails myself . please help me for the same

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

First of all you have to have some pictures you want to use saved in a folder, then when you open your new email, if ur using Outlook you go to create mail, then a new message window will open up, then you click on insert in the toolbar and then you click on picture, that will open a box for you to browse thru folders, find your picture and click on it, that will insert it into the message field where u type ur text, simple, have fun.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.