Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

in multisim software I unable to get amplified output of BJT single stage CE amplifier?

my output is goes into nano or microvolts values of component are as follows Re=220 Rc=2.2k R1=100k R2=10k Ce=4.7microF=C2 C1=10microF.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

There are a couple of things you may want to try here:

1) Try reducing the value of emitter resistor Re. As you may know, this resistor is for DC bias point stabilization and for AC operation it provides negative feedback, reducing the output signal. The input signal sees this emitter resistor as a much larger value because of the transistor's forward current gain (Beta) value.

2) Depending upon the frequency of input signal which you are trying to amplify, adjust capacitor C1 and C2 values such that the capacitive impedence (1 / 2*pi * f *C) is as low as possible (typically around 10 Ohms will work fine) at the frequency of operation.

Hope this helps.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

You want us to do your home work, you'll learn nothing, which is what you are SUPPOSED to be in school to do, learn, not play. Besides what you want done should be child's play, even if you are just starting out in electronics. To bad I don't know where you go to school and who the instructor is. I'd have to ask that person to make the project harder by requiring no use of the computer, do it all on paper and write out all of the parameters for gain, collector current, emitter current, base current, small signal gain, ac resistance of the stage, bandwidth, input/output impedance, Which components were chosen and why. So, what you are seeking should be something that has already been whipped off on a piece of scratch paper rather than the long drawn out pain that you seem to be making it sound like.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

very confusing problem. try searching in yahoo. this might help!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.